Jeet Kune Do is the popular name of the martial arts training system and philosophy developed by the late Bruce Lee.
Bruce Lee studied traditional Chinese gung-fu and other arts during his lifetime. He also developed some distinctive techniques and articulated his own theory of training. This category contains information about the martial arts as practiced by those who attempt to follow Bruce Lee's approach and methods.
Related categories 4
Jeet Kune Do Kickboxing
Teaching in jeet kune do, wing chun kung fu and Filipino combat escrima. [San Francisco, California]
Jeet Kune Do Wednesday Night Group: Redlands
This non-profit group was founded to help define and teach the core curriculum of Bruce Leeās jeet kune do for the purpose of preserving it. The site features articles by instructors, including member Tim Tackett, as well as discussion forums and video clips. [Redlands, California, United States]
Jun Fan Fighting Arts Association
Animations of techniques, section on JKD and women's self defense, technique of the month with photos, and class schedule for instructor Lamar Davis. [Birmingham, Alabama]
Jun Fan Jeet Kune Do Grappling Association
Programs, biography, law enforcement seminars and philosophy of Larry Hartsell, instructor under Dan Inosanto. [Los Angeles, California]
Professor Gary Dill's Jeet Kune Do Association
Professor Gary Dill trained under Bruce Lee while he was alive. Offers seminars, videos and writings on Jeet Kune Do. [Talequah, Oklahoma]
Progressive Fighting Systems by Paul Vunak
An organization dedicated to the exploration and teaching of realistic street self-defense. PFS was formed fourteen years ago by Jeet Kune Do instructor Paul Vunak.
Other languages 5
Space destined for new content such as Comments, Updates, Suggestions, Constructive Criticism, Questions and Answers about "Sports Martial Arts Jeet Kune Do", doubts and solutions that help other visitors, users, students, professionals, etc.
Important ( before send a comment ) : Don't use this space to send another requests as content removals, claims, complaints, or to warn about errors that occurred on this page. Please, [
click here] to report these or any other kind of problem for Sports Martial Arts Jeet Kune Do, even if it is temporary error or in the server...
Part of this page can be based on free documentation and paid or open content, including multimedia, therefore specific requests should be sent to the external source, the site OpenDirectory.Portal-TOL.net is not responsible for its edition and any page refresh can be made immediately or in a short and long term periods, depending on the origin.
- |HD| Jeet Kune Do Pressure Point Knock Out ( Kyusho Jitsu- Dim Mak)| Melbourne Ri Chu Kung Fu|
- Western Fencing, Boxing and Bruce Leeās Jeet Kune Do - Redlands Martial Arts (PART 2)
- Western Fencing, Boxing and Bruce Leeās Jeet Kune Do - Redlands Martial Arts (PART 1)
- JKD Basics: 5 Ways of Attack in Jeet Kune Do
- 32nd national jeet kune do championship 2019
- Kyokushin Whitebelt vs Jeet Kune Do ?
- Ninja Nate Sparring using Bruce Lee's Jeet Kune Do, Kenpo and Wing Chun at World Kumite Tournament
- Jeet Kune Do Training Drills - Bruce Lee's Lead Punch
- Wing Chun vs Jeet Kune Do Techniques
- Jeet Kune-Do Martial Art
- Jeet Kune Do training and sparring
- playlist Dan Lok - Bruce Lee's Jeet Kune Do (JKD)